CreeCreeevy Cottages are proudly Approved by Fáilte Ireland under the Welcome Standard Regulations. Our team have all completed Failte Ireland’s Covid-19 Safety Training and have committed to comply with the Failte Ireland Safety Charter.
Rates & Availability
Each cottage sleeps 4 adults with optional 5th via camp bed / travel cott.
Minimum Stay & Payment Terms:
- Minimum 2 night stay
- Bank Holidays & June are a 3 Night minimum stay.
- July & August minimum one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- COVID Safety: We ask you do not visit the cottages if you are experiancing any COVID related symptoms for yours and future guests safety. HSE COVID Symptom Guide
- STRICKLY NO SMOKING (including electronic smoking devices) on premises at anytime.
Dog Policy: Most dogs (Approval Required) are welcome. Note you must review and confirm acceptance of our Dog Policy prior to stay. You can review the policy here
Booking Terms & Conditions: By booking your stay you accept in full our Terms & Conditions outlined via our policy here
What to expect
COVID-19: For the safety of your family, the local community and future visitors we ask you don’t travel to our accommodation if you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19. Our cleaning standards are high and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure your safe and enjoyable stay with us.
- Cottages: ‘The Moor’ & ‘The Rock’ are semi detached authentic but modern traditional Irish Cottages. Each cottage is distinguished by the name stone in the front garden and enjoys private entrance, rear private patio and fully self contained.
- Checkin: 5pm
- Checkout: 11am
- Keys: Please arrange in advance of stay for key hand over.
- Contact Details: Tommy / Katie at +447752009529 or +447708728962 or email@example.com
- Cleaning: We are in different times, our standards have always been high. Be assured our cleaning regime is comprehensive and we will work within all COVID guidelines.
- Electronics: WIFI Internet, Smart Television (with freesat), NETFLIX
- Heating: Oil fired central heating and electric hot water
- Two Bedrooms: One double room (double bed) and one twin room (two single beds), travel cot, wardrobes with hangers. Bed linen included
- Bathrooms: Ensuite with electric shower, toilet, basin & main bathroom with bath, toilet, basin. Hand soap included.
- Towels: Hand towels only.
- Kitchen: Fully functioning kitchen including dishwasher, fridge (freezer in utility room), oven, hob, kettle, toaster, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, mugs and cutlery.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine: Standard Nespresso pods with various non nespresso brands also available.
- Dining Room / Living Area: Dining table with 6 chairs, childs high chair, 2 x single seaters and 1 x two seater sofa.
- Fireplace: Open fire to keep you snug on those winter months (Starter kit included)
- Utility Room: Fully functioning utility room including washing machine, dryer, freezer.
- Garden: Raised garden to rear, with sea view along with large front gardens
- Patio: Includes 6 person picnic table and outdoor BBQ Area (please bring your own disposable BBQ)
- Driveway: Lovely drive and back yards, great for kids scooters and bikes. Space to park between 2-3 cars per Cottage.
- Pets: Subject to preapproval. Up to maximum 2 medium size dogs are welcome. For safety of our guests and local farm life dogs must be kept on lead at all times when outside. Dogs are not permitted in the sleeping areas of the cottages. Review full dog policy here
Extra Facilities: Additional payment required
- Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boarding for private use at the Pier – contact for details
- Private Yoga or PT Fitness Sessions for your group at the cottages, hosted by fully qualified and insured coaches (subject to availability).
- Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kids Surf & Beach Camps, Private / Group lessons all available at Rossnowlagh beach (5 min drive) – contact us for details and exclusive discounts.
The Owners and Management of this property are NOT responsible for loss or damage to personal property of residents or for personal injury.
By staying with us you accept all liability for your party’s safety & welfare on and off the cottage grounds. Full Terms and conditions of booking can be found on our website here